Our Services Include:
Environment Management –
- Completes cleaning tasks utilizing OSHA standards.
- Practices standard precautions while handling contaminated items.
- Maintains home/environment order and efficiency.
- Maintains safe work environment.
Patient Care/Safety –
- Documents accurately and timely, according to client standards.
- Reports promptly unusual situations, reactions, effects or conditions related to patient care to the responsible person(s).
- Assist patients with personal hygiene needs and/or provide activities of daily living, comfort measures including changing linen, providing safe environment for mobility and ambulation, and maintaining a clean and orderly patient environment.
- Safely assist in mobilizing, turning, and positioning of patients; including use of various assistive devices and mechanical lifts.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills when dealing with patients, family members and staff.
- Functions as a patient advocate by resolving patient/family concerns through appropriate actions.
- Answer patient calls for assistance independently, promptly, and to the patient’s satisfaction; referring patient concerns to the appropriate and responsible person.
- Provide close observation and care safely for patients who require 1:1 observation.
- Demonstrate proper responses to emergency situations.
Code of Conduct/Professionalism –
- Identifies learning needs and seeks available resources and opportunities.
- Completes assignments within designated shift.
- Responds promptly to requests for assistance.
- Respects patient rights and maintains strict confidentiality.
- Communicates clearly, concisely and appropriately (verbal/written communications).
- Assumes personal responsibility for attendance.
- Demonstrates concern and respect for others thoughts and feelings and handles conflicts in a positive manner.
- Able to prioritize continually
Clinical Skills –
- Maintains clinical skills necessary to perform duty/job.
- Demonstrates competency with procedures based on unit population and/or age-specific needs.
- Obtains and accurately documents all required patient information; reporting changes and abnormal findings to the RN/Client/Responsible person in a timely fashion.
- Performs duty/job with appropriate level of independence.
- Performs duty/job with accuracy and efficiency.
Accepts accountability, as an individual and as a team member for all services provided.