One of the things I love to do is help new and aspiring individuals create and build their death doula practices. Offering mentoring and support, I am happy to provide new doula’s with help in the following areas:
- Receiving initial training and education in death support
- Establishing a sound business plan and model
- Establishing a code of ethics within business as an end of life doula
- Brainstorming creative services and unique offerings
- Creating marketing plans for death doula services
Each mentoring session is conducted live via Zoom. Sessions are recorded and shared with participants as a point of reference.
All are welcome.
We honor the diversity of our racial, cultural, and lived experiences and
the ways that our intersectional identities inform our perspectives. All death doulas are welcome to our mentoring services.